Read in Español
Write for Nutritionstudies.org
The T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies would love to hear from you! We welcome the following submissions:
- Nutrition articles with citations
- Wellness advice and tips
- Stories of personal or professional transformation
- Healthy recipes (please see guidelines below)
Articles typically run from 400 to 1,200 words. All submissions must be original, and exclusive to nutritionstudies.org. We generally do not consider submissions that have already been published online (excluding recipes). Unfortunately, due to the number of submissions we receive, we can not accept all material for publication on our website. If yours is selected, a member of our team will reach out to you. We reserve the right to edit prior to publishing.
To submit, email us at email@example.com.
- Your full submission with a working title
- Any relevant images. Send only images that you own
- Your bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram Twitter pages, etc.
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio
- All recipes must be whole food, plant-based, minimally processed and oil-free. Please no refined flour, no refined sugar and no honey
- Please include:
- An ingredient list with measurements. if you use metric units please include conversions
- Clear preparation directions
- Total number of servings
- We welcome any descriptive comments about the recipe such as ‘I enjoy making this on a busy workday’
- Please include a picture of the prepared dish