These guilt-free snacks are full of flavor and satisfying. They take some time to bake but require almost no labor. These are great for a mid-afternoon snack.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chickpeas in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag and add the seasonings. Shake well until completely coated.
- Spread the seasoned chickpeas evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45–55 minutes, stirring every 15–20 minutes so the chickpeas cook evenly, until golden brown.
- Serve warm or cold for an anytime snack.