Amazingly Delicious Date Fruit Pie
This recipe is from The China Study Cookbook: Over 120 Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes.
- Blend all crust ingredients in a food processor at high speed until a paste forms.
- Press into a pie pan and chill until ready to add fruit.
- Arrange fruit on top of pie.
- Cool for 1 hour before serving.
- Use a variety of fresh fruit for topping (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, bananas, grapes, pineapple, mangoes, pomegranates, kiwis, etc.)