Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies
Total: 55 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 small brownies
These chocolate pumpkin brownies are moist and delicious, gluten-free, nut-free and soy-free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180°C).
- Mix 1 Tbsp of ground flax seeds with 3 Tbsp of water and put it in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Add all wet ingredients (except the flax-water mixture) to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the larger bowl with the dry ingredients. Add the flax-water mixture too and stir until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Cover a 8x4in baking dish with parchment paper and pour the batter. Carefully, spread it evenly but do not press it tight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before slicing.