Cherry & Poppy Seed Muffins
Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 big muffins
These soft and moist muffins are a real delight!
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F (180 C).
- Chop the figs and soak in plant-based milk for at least half an hour.
- While the figs are soaking finely chop the chocolate and set it aside. Combine all other dry ingredients in a bowl. Place the figs and milk in blender. Add all the remaining wet ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture on dry ingredients and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Fill 12 muffin forms (I use silicone forms) with the batter and place two cherries into each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool a bit before removing from the forms.
- Try using chili chocolate for a little kick