Black Bean Burger
This vegan black bean burger is packed with protein and fiber and is terrific partnered with Low-Fat Microwave Potato Chips.
- In large bowl, mash black beans with a potato masher.
- Dice onion and red pepper.
- Add all ingredients to bowl with black beans.
- Mix thoroughly. I use my hands to knead them well.
- Form into patties. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. You can also pan fry in non-stick skillet
- Serve on a bun with onion, lettuce, tomato, and your favorite condiment.