Black Bean Falafel & Avocado Salsa
Cook: 20 minutes
Yield: 10 falafels
Enjoy falafels on whole wheat flat bread with a salad of corn, red cabbage and kale.
Read in Español
- Add oats, pepitas and spices to food processor and blitz until oats are broken down.
- Add black beans, tomato paste and blend till combined.
- Add lime juice and whole wheat flour, blitz till combined.
- Remove mixture from food processor and roll into balls.
- Place parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Place falafel balls on parchment paper and cook for approximately 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Avocado and Tomato Salsa
- Dice tomatoes and avocado.
- Finely dice red onion and add to tomatoes and avocado.
- Crush garlic and add to mixture.
- Chop fresh cilantro and add to mixture with lime juice.