Chickpea and Summer Squash Veggie Burger
Total: 50 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: 4-5 servings
Looking for a delicious veggie burger? Look no further!
- Finely grate the summer squash and place it in a big bowl.
- Rinse chickpeas. Then place the chickpeas, garlic, leek, walnuts, flax seeds and turmeric with salt and black pepper into a food processor. Process well. Scrape the sides with a spoon and process again.
- Pour mixture into a bowl with grated summer squash. Mix well. Add rice flour and mix again.
- Take a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper. Form the mixture into patties and place on the baking sheet.
- Heat oven to 375F and bake for 25-30 minutes. They will firm up as they cool down.
- Substitute any flour you like – corn, spelt, buckwheat, oat, wheat etc.