Gingerbread Overnight Oats
Prep: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
You can add gingerbread spice to any oatmeal recipe. These overnight oats are delicious, sugar-free and high in fiber.
- ¾ cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup almond or soy yogurt
- 1 Tbsp almond meal/flour
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- 1 ripe pear, cubed
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp macadamia nuts
- 1 tsp coconut flakes/shreds
- ¼ tsp cacao powder or beetroot powder (optional)
- edible flowers (optional)
- Combine old-fashioned rolled oats, almond milk, yogurt, almond meal/flour, flax seeds, gingerbread spice, and maple syrup. Soak overnight.
- The next morning, add the cubed pear.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with banana slices, macadamia nuts and edible flowers.
- Mix coconut flakes with cacao powder and sprinkle on top.