Pasta With Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
Yield: 3 cups
It’s time to drown your pasta in some love. Cauliflower love that is.
Read in Español
- Chop and steam the cauliflower until tender.
- When it cools off a bit, place it in a blender with the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Toss generously with your cooked pasta.
- Garnish with freshly grated black pepper.
Tip – Cashew Butter Recipe
- ¼ cup raw cashews.
- Soak for about 4 hours.
- Blend them with about ½ of the milk and add.
- If you have a high powered blender like a Vitamix, no need to soak just blend with ½ of the milk and add.