Plant Protein Packed Capsicums
Total: 1 hour
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Try these delicious stuffed red peppers for your next meal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the top off the capsicum and remove seeds.
- Place the miso paste and hot water in a small bowl and stir until miso dissolves.
- Place the tofu and garlic into a fry pan stir until tofu begins to cook.
- Add the tomatoes, silverbeet, curry powder and miso paste mixture stirring frequently.
- Add the tomato paste, tamari, peas and chickpeas.
- Cook on low heat until the spinach is cooked.
- Spoon the mixture into the capsicums and place the capsicum lids on top.
- Bake until the capsicum is cooked through and lightly charred in patches.