Creamy Vegan Alfredo Sauce
Creamy and cheesy, while light and filling, this recipe flavorful to the point of distraction. If you’re transitioning to a vegan diet and craving mac and cheese, give this recipe a try!
- Bring two medium pots of water to a boil over high heat.
- In first pot, prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In the second pot, add cauliflower and cook until tender, 7-10 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and place in a high speed blender along with nutritional yeast, soymilk, garlic, cashews, onion powder, salt and lemon juice.
- Purée until smooth and pour over cooked pasta. Season with salt and pepper to taste.