Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
This grilled zucchini recipe is oil-free and packed full of flavor.
- Heat up the grill.
- Mix all ingredients except zucchini to form a sauce.
- Cut zucchinis into ½ inch-thick slices.
- Place zucchini slices on barbecue grill.
- Top each slice with one spoon of the sauce mixture.
- Grill for 5 min at medium heat.
- Flip each slice.
- Add sauce to the other side.
- Grill for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the barbecue, being careful not to drop the sauce.