Chunky Vegetable Soup
Total: 25 minutes
Prep: 7 minutes
Cook: 18 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
This soup is quick, easy and packed full of veggies and fiber. Best of all it’s delicious!
- Add onion, garlic and celery to a pan with a splash of stock and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes and the rest of the stock and simmer over a medium heat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, thyme and rosemary to pot. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add cannellini beans, cover pot again and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in baby spinach just before taking the pot off heat.
- Salt and pepper to taste