Chunky Vegetable Soup
Total: 25 minutes
Prep: 7 minutes
Cook: 18 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
This soup is quick, easy and packed full of veggies and fiber. Best of all its delicious!
- Add onion, garlic and celery to a pan with a splash of stock or water and sauté until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes and stock and simmer over a medium heat for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, eggplant, thyme and rosemary to pot. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cannellini beans (or pre-cooked legume of choice), cover pot again and simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Stir through baby spinach just before taking the pot off heat.
- Pepper to taste (add a little chilli if you like your soups spicy!)