Fresh Corn Chowder
Delicious fresh corn chowder in no time! The secret is really good corn on the cob.
- Place the water, rice, bay leaf, turmeric, sea salt and Old Bay spice into a pot and cook 30-35 minutes on a low simmer.
- While the rice is cooking, place the remaining ingredients (except the escarole leaves) in a bowl and mix to coat evenly with spices.
- Roast in a 350 F oven until veggies are tender. You can also water saute in a pot on the stove top until the veggies are tender.
- When the rice is finished cooking, let cool down and remove the bay leaf. Use an immersion blender to blend the rice until smooth.
- Fold in the vegetable mixture.
- Garnish with escarole leaves when served.