Blueberry Overnight Oats
Prep: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
This easy breakfast recipe is perfect for quick mornings. These overnight oats are sugar-free and high in fiber.
- ¾ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup soy yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 medium banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp blueberry powder (optional)
- edible flowers (optional)
- Combine plant milk, yogurt, blueberries (save a few for decorating), blueberry powder and rolled oats in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, add one diced banana (save a few slices for decorating).
- Transfer blueberry overnight oats to a bowl or jar and decorate with banana slices, berries, and edible flowers.