Plant-Protein Stuffed Peppers
Total: 1 hour
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Try these delicious stuffed red peppers for your next meal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the top off the peppers and remove seeds. Save the tops.
- Place the miso paste and hot water in a small bowl and stir until miso dissolves.
- Place the tofu and garlic into a frying pan and saute on medium heat with a little water until cooked through.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the Swiss chard, curry powder, miso paste mixture, tomato paste, tamari, peas and chickpeas, stirring frequently. Heat until the Swiss chard is cooked through
- Spoon the mixture into the peppers and place the pepper lids on top.
- Bake until the pepper is cooked through and lightly charred in patches.