Wait, ranch dressing can be dairy-free and made with tofu? Heck yeah! The world is a big & beautiful place full of plant-based and oil-free possibilities.
- 2 lb (about two 14 oz pkgs) tofu
- 1½ Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 Tbsp dried chives
- ¾ cup water
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve over your favorite salad, or use as a dip for vegetables.