The T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies would love to hear from you!
We welcome the following submissions:
- Nutrition articles with citations
- Wellness advice and tips
- Environment or food sustainability topics
- Stories of personal or professional transformation
- Healthy recipes (please see guidelines below)
Articles typically run from 400 to 1,200 words. If your submission is selected for publication, a member of our team will reach out to you. We reserve the right to edit prior to publishing.
To submit, email the following to email@example.com:
- Your article, recipe or story with a working title
- Any relevant images. Send only images that you own
- Your bio (100 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter pages, etc.
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio
All recipes must be whole food, plant-based and minimally processed. Please no oil, refined flour, refined sugar or honey.
- An ingredient list with measurements. If you use metric units please include conversions
- Clear and concise preparation directions
- Total number of servings
- We welcome any descriptive comments about the recipe such as ‘I enjoy making this on a busy workday’
- Include a landscape orientation or horizontal picture of the prepared dish
By submitting to nutritionstudies.org you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the nutritionstudies.org editorial team deems necessary.