Reprinted from Vegan Cooking in Your Air Fryer (Page Street Publishing, 2018).
uncooked whole-grain bow tie pasta
1 ½ tsp
1. Cook the pasta for half the time called for on the package.
2. Drain the pasta then toss with the aquafaba, nutritional yeast, Italian seasoning, and salt.
3. If your air fryer basket is small, you will have to cook the chips in two batches (larger baskets may be able to do one batch). Cook at 390 degrees F for 5 minutes, then shake the basket and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until crunchy.
1. Use brown rice pasta to make it gluten-free.
2. The chips will crisp up even more as they cool.