1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the oven rack in the upper-center position.
2. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
3. Place the freeze-dried raspberries into a food processor and pulse just enough to break up the raspberries into granules. Do not over-process: you do not want a powder. Measure out ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon and place in a bowl.
4. Add all remaining dry ingredients to the bowl with the raspberry granules. Whisk to combine.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir well to combine (no electric mixer required).
6. Take approximately 1 tablespoon of the cookie dough and roll it in your hands to form a smooth, compact ball, then place the cookie ball onto the lined cookie sheet. Repeat until you have rolled all the dough into roughly uniform balls and placed them on the baking sheet.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. After 10 minutes, remove from the oven and allow the cookies to sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Once they have firmed up, transfer to a wire cooling rack.
9. Once the cookies are completely cool, drizzle them with melted chocolate and add a sprinkling of freeze-dried raspberry granules.