1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
2. For best results, chill for at least an hour before using.
1. After 24 hours, the flavors have time to set in and this mayo tastes just like traditional mayo.
2. If available, use a high-speed blender.
3. I recommend the Mori-Nu brand of tofu vs refrigerated silken tofu varieties for a smoother and thicker consistency. Choose the organic variety that contains soybeans instead of the isolated soy protein.
4. You may use rice or white balsamic vinegar in place of the apple cider vinegar.