Newly Updated Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate
Nutrition science is always evolving, and so are we. That’s why we have just recently launched our updated Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, which incorporates the latest research, emerging topics, and several new experts.
The certificate is still offered in partnership with eCornell and includes six weeks of online, video-based, instructor-led courses. The course content is based on 400+ peer-reviewed studies, which we’ve broken down into three courses and fifteen modules. To help you navigate the science, we’ve brought together more than 25 nutrition, policy, and public health experts. We are so excited to add the following nine subject matter experts to the certificate:
The Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate covers the most up-to-date research on topics including:
- The science behind a whole food, plant-based (WFPB) diet (updated content)
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell’s 8 Principles of Food and Health
- The role nutrition plays in:
- The Gut Microbiome (brand new topic)
- Cancer (updated content)
- Heart Disease (updated content)
- Diabetes (updated content)
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Brain Health (brand new topic)
- Autoimmune Disorders (brand new topic)
- The importance of nutrition at each stage of life, from pregnancy through later adulthood (updated content)
- The psychological reasons we are drawn to unhealthy foods
- Strategies to support sustainable positive lifestyle change (updated content)
- Strategies to inspire others to transition to a WFPB diet (brand new topic)
- How government and industry affect dietary choices and the environment
- How athletes and fitness enthusiasts can get the most out of a WFPB diet, and common concerns about supplementation and protein consumption
- And much more!
In addition to the new subject matter experts and updated content, the certificate now includes interactive transcripts, downloadable take-home tools, and several new discussions to help you engage even more with the instructors and other students.
The certificate is designed for anyone seeking to improve their own personal health, as well as healthcare professionals, chefs, teachers, fitness trainers, entrepreneurs, and more, who want to enhance their nutrition skills and education.
To learn more about the updated Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, call/text 607-319-3209 or email us at email@example.com. For healthcare professionals, our program is approved for continuing education credits.
Copyright 2022 Center for Nutrition Studies. All rights reserved.