2. Combine ingredients for tofu cream sauce in blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
3. In a pan over medium heat, sauté the onion for about 3-5 minutes. Then add the garlic, rosemary, mushrooms and stir. Let cook without stirring until mushrooms begin to brown. Once browning begins, stir and shut off the heat. Add lentils and 1/2 of the tofu cream sauce to the pan.
4. Lay out the 4 tortillas. Divide the mushroom mixture evenly over the tortillas. Fold in the sides and roll like a burrito.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and dollop the remaining tofu cream sauce over the four burritos.
1. Serve with fresh rosemary and sliced tomatoes.
2. Substitute ⅓ Tbsp dried rosemary if you don’t have any fresh.