Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Total: 30 minutes
Yield: 16 cookies
These super healthy cookies are simple and delicious – using only 5 ingredients, and taking only 5 minutes to assemble!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all 5 ingredients in medium-sized bowl and stir until combined. Let sit 10 minutes while oven heats up.
- Scoop large tablespoons full onto cookie sheet covered in parchment paper. Flatten/spread out gently with the back of the spoon to desired cookie size and shape. Bake 25 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to cooling rack once removed from the oven.
- Try not to eat them in one sitting!