Frozen Strawberry Yogurt
1. Place all the yogurt ingredients in a blender and process for approximately 3 minutes.
2. Place in the freezer for at least 4–6 hours, or until firm and serve immediately. If frozen for more than 6 hours, the ice cream will solidify and become too difficult to scoop out.
Vegan Caramel Sauce
1. Place all the sauce ingredients in a blender and process for approximately 3 minutes.
2. Pour the sauce into a container and cover with a lid. Keep refrigerated.
To Assemble the Banana Split
1. Peel the bananas and cut in half lengthwise and place on two plates or bowls.
2. Place a couple of scoops of the Strawberry Frozen Yogurt between the banana halves.
3. Drizzle the vegan caramel sauce on top and add mixed berries.
4. Serve immediately.
- 1. Replace the Strawberry Frozen Yogurt with Nice Cream or Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2. Add additional toppings of your choice, such as nuts or seeds.
- 3. Drizzle a plant-based chocolate sauce instead of or in addition to the caramel sauce.
- 4. The Frozen Strawberry Yogurt works really well in a Ninja Creami or your favorite ice cream maker. If using a Ninja Creami, just blend all the ingredients until smooth. Then transfer the mixture to the ice cream container and freeze for a minimum of 24 hours before processing.