Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
This chocolate banana ice cream is delicious, healthy, and the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth. It is dairy-free, vegan and free from refined sugar! You don’t even need an ice cream maker to prepare it.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
- ¼-½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Place the frozen bananas and almond milk in a food processor or blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Add the cocoa/cacao powder and the cinnamon.
- Process until well blended.
- Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Bananas should be peeled and frozen for at least 8 hours before preparing the ice-cream.