This chocolate banana ice cream is delicious, healthy, and the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth. It is dairy-free, vegan and free from refined sugar! You don’t even need an ice cream maker to prepare it.
1. Place the frozen bananas and plant-based milk in a food processor or blender.
2. Process until smooth.
3. Add the cacao powder and the cinnamon.
4. Process until well blended.
5. Place in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Enjoy immediately.
1. Bananas should be peeled and frozen for at least 8 hours before preparing the ice-cream.
2. This recipe also works wonderfully in a Ninja Creami or your preferred ice cream maker. If using a Ninja Creami, just blend all the ingredients until smooth. Then transfer the mixture to the ice cream container and freeze for a minimum of 24 hours before processing. In this instance, fresh bananas are recommended as they blend more easily.