Vegan Chocolate Mousse
This is a simple recipe for a dairy free chocolate mousse that you can whip up in about 10 minutes.
- 10 oz silken tofu
- 3 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 heaped tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 6 oz (squares) of 85% dark dairy free chocolate
- Place dates in a bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Once dates are soft remove from water and place on paper towel to remove excess water.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Put tofu, vanilla bean paste, dates, raw cacao powder, maple syrup and melted chocolate into blender and blend until silky smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and refrigerate until cold and then enjoy.
- Top with your favorite berries.