1. Finely grate the summer squash and place it in a big bowl.
2. Rinse chickpeas. Then place the chickpeas, garlic, leek, walnuts, flax seeds and turmeric with salt and black pepper into a food processor. Process well. Scrape the sides with a spoon and process again
3. Pour mixture into a bowl with grated summer squash. Mix well. Add rice flour and mix again.
4. Take a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper. Form the mixture into patties and place on the baking sheet.
5. Heat oven to 375F and bake for 25-30 minutes. They will firm up as they cool down.
1. Substitute any flour you like – corn, spelt, buckwheat, oat, wheat etc.