Mojito Fruit Salad
Yield: 4 servings
This refreshing fruit salad with mint and lime tastes just like a sweet mojito without the alcohol.
- 4 cups watermelon cut in cubes
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups blueberries or blackberries
- 2 cups of grapes
- 4 kiwi, diced
- 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp mint, chopped
- Place all the fruit in a bowl.
- Zest and juice the lime and add to the fruit.
- Add mint and stir well.
- Raspberries, nectarines, and cantaloupe are delicious additions/substitutions.
- Combine left-overs with cold sparkling water for the ultimate refreshing summer drink.