Creamy Thai Peanut Sauce
Use this sauce over noodles, for dipping with wraps and rolls, or as a salad dressing.
- 2 Tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp Thai chili paste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- If needed, heat mixture in microwave for 30 seconds to allow for easier blending. If it needs to be thinned a bit, just add a little more almond milk.
- You can substitute ¼ tsp of Sriracha for the Thai Chili paste.
- You can substitute red wine vinegar for the rice vinegar.