2. Sauté the onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 7–8 minutes until they start to brown and turn translucent. Add water, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time, as needed, to keep them from sticking to the pan. Add the thyme and garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Add the cherry or grape tomatoes, olives, green onions, raisins, crushed red pepper, and quinoa. Cook for five minutes, until heated through.
4. Combine the almond meal, nutritional yeast, bread crumbs, and sea salt in a bowl. Set aside.
5. To prepare the tomatoes, cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a ½-inch shell (a grapefruit spoon works well for this task).
6. Place the tomatoes in a non-stick baking dish, cut side up. Fill each tomato with some of the quinoa filling; then, top each tomato with a few tablespoons of the bread crumb mixture.