Cashew & Tofu Cheesecake Dessert Bowls
Prep: 20 minutes
Yield: 3 servings
Should you want a decadent dessert to impress your guests or just enjoy it yourself at the end of a long day, look no further.
For the Batter
For the Swirl
Mix at the End
- Soak raisins in rum. Soak cashews in water for 2 hours. Rinse and drain.
- Place the batter ingredients (except cacao powder) into blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put half of the mixture into a bowl and add cacao powder to the half in the blender.
- Mix half of raisins and chopped figs into brown batter and the other half into white batter.
- Prepare the swirl by mixing together peanut butter (room temperature) and agave syrup.
- Now, start compiling the bowls. Put brown and white batter into bowls by turns. Add small balls of peanut butter mix here and there.
- When you come to the last layer, add about 5 peanut butter balls on top. Now, it’s about your creativity and art skills. Take a knife and make some nice swirls on top of the dessert.
- Place the bowls in fridge for a few hours. Cover the bowls with foil if you need to keep them longer.
- Garnish with fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackcurrants etc.).