Spinach and Avocado Dip – The Limber GOAT
This Patriot-themed, delicious and simple recipe can be whipped up for Super Bowl Sunday or any party! “The Limber GOAT” recipe is inspired by “The GOAT” Tom Brady’s TB12 diet.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 avocado, cut in chunks
- 2 Tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 pinch of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Fresh cut veggies or tortilla chips
- In a food processor pulse together the spinach, avocado, parsley, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, cumin, garlic and chili flakes until somewhat smooth but still chunky, about 20 seconds.
- Use a spatula to scrape it down and pulse again.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Serve with freshly cut veggies or tortillas chips.