Vegan Blueberry Loaded Muffins
These adorable muffins are so moist, soft, and stuffed full of sweet blueberries.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup sorghum flour
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 2 tsp baking sod
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 3 Tbsp water
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- Combine the flax with the water and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 12-count muffin tin (use paper liners) and set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Combine all wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix well.
- Portion evenly into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes. The tops of the muffins should be a light golden brown color when done.
- Remove and let cool at least 15 minutes in the tin before removing. They are very fragile when hot.