This powerhouse stir-fry is packed with vegetables and soba noodles, but it’s the sauce that makes it extra special. Sriracha provides the heat in this dish; feel free to scale it up or down to your preference.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Total: 35 mins
Yield: 4 servings
1. Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions. Drain the noodles and set aside.
2. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
3. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the kale, carrot, cabbage, edamame, bell pepper, and mushrooms in a small amount of water until slightly wilted and tender, about 8 minutes. Add the sauce to the vegetables and stir to mix.
4. Serve the vegetables and sauce over the soba noodles, garnished with the sesame seeds.
1. I love soba noodles for their strongly nutty flavor, but you can use any type of whole-grain pasta in this recipe.