Spinach and Tofu Enchiladas
- Chop the spinach and add juice of 1 lime. Microwave or steam until just wilted.
- Crumble the tofu and add to the spinach the garlic, chili powder and beans.
- For the sauce; combine the broth and ½ cup boiling water in a saucepan. Add the cumin, coriander, oregano, cacao and chili and whisk together.
- Add 2 cans of diced tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Mix the cornflour with 3 Tbsp of water and slowly add to the sauce.
- Simmer for 10 minutes stirring regularly. The sauce should thicken slightly.
- Spread about ¼ cup of sauce into the bottom of a baking dish or pan.
- To assemble the enchiladas, lay the tortillas on a flat surface and add some of the filling mixture. Roll up the tortilla and place in the sauced baking dish, seam-side-down. Dipping the tortilla in the sauce before rolling will make them more pliable
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas and bake at 350 degrees F until the sauce starts to brown at the edges (approximately 15-20 minutes).