Layered Summer Salad
This is the perfect salad to bring to a group dinner party or for a backyard summer get together. It looks beautiful and can be made ahead or stored in the fridge for several days before serving.
- To make dressing place the dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse/blend until combined and creamy.
- Place dressing in bottom of bowl.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order starting with the cucumber and moving down the list of salad ingredients. DO NOT MIX the salad.
- Cover tightly and leave in fridge until ready to serve.
- Before serving, gently mix.