small or 1 large sweet potato cut into thick ½-inch half-moons
ripe avocado, chopped
fresh herbs, chopped
toasted quinoa (optional for serving)
Freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add sweet potatoes to the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping once halfway, until fork tender and golden brown on each side.
2. Prepare the greens, berries, avocado, nuts, seeds, and herbs while the sweet potato is baking.
3. To serve, divide greens between serving plates and top with optional cooked quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, berries, avocado, hummus, hemp seeds, nuts, fresh squeezed citrus, and herbs.
4. Store leftovers in the fridge for 3-5 days.
1. For the fresh herbs, use mint, cilantro, parsley, etc.