Raw Emerald Kale Soup
Prep: 10 Minutes
Yield: 2 bowls
Enjoy this light and fresh chilled soup for a refreshing spring or summer meal.
- 4 cups tightly packed kale
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 2 green onion stalks, trimmed
- 1 avocado, halved
- Juice of one lime
- 1 large handful of fresh parsley
- Place all ingredients (except for ½ of the avocado) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Portion and serve, garnishing with the remaining ½ of the avocado and whatever else you would like. I like to use tomatoes and hemp seeds.
- Try using baby kale which makes things even easier - no need to chop!