Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins
These hardy, moist muffins are like eating a bowl of oatmeal topped with bananas and raisins, only these you can eat out of your hands!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine and whisk together dry ingredients.
- In small bowl combine bananas, apple, non-dairy milk, vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine well. Fold in raisins and walnuts, if using.
- If using a 6-muffin tin bake for 45 minutes. If using a 12-muffin tin, bake for 35.