Cheezy Baked Tofu Cubes
Want a wonderfully different, healthy and tasty appetizer to please a vegan crowd? Try these! They have a great texture and are super easy to make.
- 1 block super firm tofu
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp of your favorite dried spices
- 1 pinch of sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment or use a silicone mat.
- Rinse the tofu and press it lightly in a towel or paper towel to remove excess water.
- Cut the block into cubes about ¾” to 1″ in size.
- Toss the cubes in a bowl with the nutritional yeast and the spices until well coated.
- Place on the baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, gently flipping them at the 15 minute mark.
- Serve with your favorite plant-based, oil-free dressing.