2. Into the bowl of a food processor, add oats, cocoa, and baking powder. Process for a few seconds. Add banana, dates, and 2 cups of the strawberries (rinsed, patted dry, and halved), and vanilla. Save the third cup of berries for the top.
3. Process until the mixture is well combined.
4. Remove bowl and blade from the base. Divide batter evenly, filling either 1 or 2 silicone brownie-bites pans or nonstick miniature muffin pans.
5. Use the remaining cup of berries to dot the top of the brownies. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until almost completely firm.
6. Remove from the oven and place on cooling rack.