Raw Cinnamon Layered Cake
Fresh apples, dried plums, apricots and cranberries are spiced with ginger and cinnamon to create this layered masterpiece of a cake.
- Place in a food processor, 2 Apples, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, raisins, flax meal, few drops of water and carob powder if using. Blend well.
- Stir in 4 Tbsp of chopped walnuts and 1-2 Tbsp of rolled oats. Rest for 15 min to absorb the liquid and give a firm consistency.
- Arrange the bottom layer using a 2-3 inch metal cake ring and pressing slightly to make sure it settles equally.
- Place in a food processor, 3 Apples, 6 dried plums, 6 dried apricots, vanilla extract. Blend slightly with a few teaspoons of water.
- Add it on top of the bottom layer.
- Place in a food processor, 4 Tbsp dried cranberries, fresh ginger, few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice, ¼ Tbsp cinnamon.
- Add it on top of the second layer and decorate with fresh fruit.