Half a head of a small-med cauliflower (equal to 1 cup grated)
zucchini sliced into thin half moons
red onion sliced thinly
large sprig of fresh rosemary, chopped roughly
1. Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2. Chop the zucchini and onion and set aside.
3. Grate/process the cauliflower (to a rice like consistency) and add to the dry mix, then add the water and mix through well.
4. Stir in the onion, zucchini and rosemary last. The mixture should be thick and clumpy but easy to spoon into a tin. I used an 8” silicone cake tin, but you could also use a metal one with removable bottom. This would work in a pie dish but I’m not sure how well it would remove from the pan.
5. Press the mixture firmly into the pan but leave the top quite rough for some nice texture.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F approximately 30 mins until the top is nice and golden.