Chickpea Cauliflower Quiche
Total: 40 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
This ‘quiche’ is perfect for picnics and lunch boxes and it tastes just as delicious cold as it does hot.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Chop the zucchini and onion and set aside.
- Grate/process the cauliflower (to a rice like consistency) and add to the dry mix, then add the water and mix through well.
- Stir in the onion, zucchini and rosemary last. The mixture should be thick and clumpy but easy to spoon into a tin. I used an 8” silicone cake tin, but you could also use a metal one with removable bottom. This would work in a pie dish but I’m not sure how well it would remove from the pan.
- Press the mixture firmly into the pan but leave the top quite rough for some nice texture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F approximately 30 mins until the top is nice and golden.
- Serve either hot or cold.