Strawberry Chia Seed Bowl
Yield: 2 servings
This chia seed bowl is great in the morning or as a snack! Feel free to replace the strawberries with any of your favorite berries.
- 2 cups strawberries (or your favorite berry)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 servings nut milk
- Optional toppings cinnamon, strawberries, blueberries, cacao, and/or lavender
- Add the nut milk and 2 cups of strawberries to your high speed blender. Blend.
- After blending add chia seeds to the mixture. Soak overnight.
- Right before eating add your favorite toppings! Suggested toppings are cinnamon, strawberries, blueberries, cacao, and lavender.