Creamy Potato Soup
Total: 45 minutes
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
Yield: 5-6 servings
This creamy potato soup is quick, easy, healthy, dairy-free and delicious.
- Soak cashews in ½ cup of water while preparing the vegetables.
- Peel and cube potatoes; set aside.
- Chop onions, carrots and celery. In a large soup pan, sauté in vegetable broth until tender adding more broth if needed.
- Add potatoes and enough water to just cover. Add dill weed, bay leaf, herb blend, and sea salt. Simmer until tender.
- While vegetables are cooking, blend the cashews in the soaking water until smooth.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to blender and puree until smooth.
- Add soy milk and parsley. Heat through and serve.