Creamy Spinach & Potato Soup
Yield: 4 servings
An incredibly nutritious, filling and delicious soup for any time of the year that’s easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes to prepare.
- Sauté garlic with a splash of vegetable stock in a pot over medium heat.
- Peel the potatoes and chop them into small cubes, add to pot with the rest of the stock and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are fully cooked.
- Add spinach and ground flax seeds and simmer on low heat for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let soup to cool for about 10 minutes. Carefully, using a handheld blender at the lowest setting, purée the soup to a semi-smooth consistency.
- Serve, add salt (optional) and pepper to taste and garnish with pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!