2. Boil rhubarb in 1 cup of water for 5 minutes. You have to keep an eye on the process because it tends to boil over. Turn off the heat.
3. Add chopped figs and mix well. Let the jam sit for 30 minutes.
4. Pour the jam into a blender with 1 tsp. of cinnamon and blend until the figs are incorporated.
5. Transfer the jam into jar(s) and let cool.
1. If you plan to use the jam in 3-4 days, just cool it and put into fridge.
2. Should you want to conserve the jam for longer, pour it (while still hot) into sterilized bottles or jars. Sterilize the jars in oven – place the jars face down on oven rack and heat them (212 degrees F, 100 degrees C) for 15-20 minutes. Cover tightly with clean lids and let cool at room temperature.